5.06.2003

well, what do you know.... last night, I decided to spend more time blogging. And this morning, what should I hear on my drive to work but an NPR Morning Edition spot on new trends in blogs! Talk about synchronicity....Click here to see the text of the report.

Now, back to counting tax forms and sucking up my morning coffee...

~*LATER*~

I can't believe this. I decided to check the links on my web site, which I haven't done in a loooooong time, and it looks like all the cool librarian sites are gone! The Intolerant Librarian...gone...the link now leads to about 20 popup ads and a web site for some aspiring teenage actress. Thwart Not The Librarian...gone...without a trace. The Invisible Library....gone as well. Searching the web for the site names just brings up the old URLs. I am shocked and saddened. What are all us radical librarians going to do without all these great sites to show off? Help!

Oh well. At least we still have the Bellydancing Librarian....
ds6.5.2003

No comments:

Post a Comment