4.27.2004

Well, I'm back.

Back? What do you mean, 'back?' You haven't been anywhere...unless you've been in the wardrobe. Phew, Lucy the Human Mothball!

Sorry...momentary Junior High Flashback. Let's all here it for school productions that turn Lewis Carroll into contemporary musicals...

Tampa was great. As a matter of fact, it was so nice that I really wish I was still there, relaxing by the pool, instead of back at work. No hot tub, no massage therapist, and there was that pesky meeting I had to go to, but overall the socializing and the relaxation were well worth the drive. I even have some fun stories about the Neilson Media trainees that now have the privilege of saying they "partied with librarians and know what we're really like!"

heheheheheheheh. If only they knew....

Things are calming down at work a bit, at least in the last day or two. My boss is finally back, and will hopefully not need any more long absences. The deadline on our database evaluation project was extended, so I don't have to worry about not getting it done on time. Now I just need to find a couple hours for the schedule and the statistics, and we'll be all set.

No other news, really, except I think I made my best attempt at shoulderstand yet in class Monday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment