4.21.2004

Ouch.

This week I am feeling the burn. Constant tension in my shoulders, neck and back, daily headaches, constant fatigue ... I think it is a very very good think that I will be away from work for the rest of the week. The trip to Tampa is work, technically, but the meeting has a reputation for not being anything strenuous, and since we have a couple of days in this resort as compensation I am thinking relaxation will finally be possible! The pool, the hotub, the spacious 2-bedroom suite with a bottle of wine in situ... I just can't wait. If I'm lucky they may even have a massage therapist on staff!

Entertaining article on msn today about Blender magazine's list of the worst songs ever written. Why I am I not surprised to see Jefferson Starship on this list? “The truly horrible sound of a band taking the corporate dollar while sneering at those who take the corporate dollar,” indeed. The sad thing is I actually liked this song when I was a kid.

hmmmm...maybe I shouldn't have admitted that....

No comments:

Post a Comment