4.08.2004

Just when you think you've heard everything...along comes something like this.

This has been a crazy week. First there was the time change...losing an hour always throws me out of whack for a little while and really, who has an hour to lose these days anyway? My boss is still out sick, which means extra business at work. And I've been having other problems at work as well--nothing I can really talk about here but the situation is making it reeeaallly hard to come in every day and be civil to the people involved. What with one thing and another I'm feeling a bit worn down right now. I can hardly wait for the weekend!

Michael and I have finally got to watching the DVDs of The Prisoner we bought so long ago. Every time I watch that show it makes me feel like buying a striped umbrella and going to Portmeirion. I must admit that I briefly considered joining Six of One, but I've heard bad things about them lately...

No comments:

Post a Comment