5.27.2004

One Day More!

Okay...Three and a half hours and I will officially be out of here and on vacation. Wooo hoooo! Nothing but me, Michael, mosquitos and alligators for four whole days! :)

Of course, now we're down to the wire I am looking at my desk cluttered with the stuff I needed to get done beforehand and thinking I will never make it. Why I am stupid enough to procrastinate so much I don't know. I always know exactly what I have to do to succeed at any given venture...I just so rarely seem to be able to get myself to actually do it. And so the cycle of putting things off/guilt/recrimination/putting it off more perpetuates itself. Oh well.

The site is down right now because SLA is in the middle of a move, but their article on trends in blog searching looks like it might be interesting once it's back up (thx mom).

No comments:

Post a Comment