5.21.2004

Links etc.

Cleaning out my email today, which means I have a bunch of links I kept and meant to post but never got around to. So, in no particular order....

Subversive cross stitch. Need I say more??? (thx mom)

And you thought six of one was bad...look at the "informational" web site/expose maintained by the good folks at the Atlanta-Fulton Public Library.

Does this piece of information have any relevance? You decide...

And cat lovers will be interested in hearing about the Kabul Cat Company in Afghanistan.

I'm still fooling around with my blog template, as I'm sure you can see. Hope you enjoy the (slightly) new look and the (slightly) enhanced content. I'm almost tempted to study the template codes enough to attempt making a totally unique template, but I think it will have to wait until I have more free time on my hands...

No comments:

Post a Comment