11.12.2003

well, back to work. Thanks to the midweek paid holiday, I'm a little bit thrown off schedule...like I have no feeling for what day it is. Weird...

Went to my zill workshop this weekend but unfortunately it was too basic for me to learn much. I seem to be in a bit of an awkward phase with my dance classes now. Due to my former dance and music experience, I don't have a problem learning choreography or zill patterns. But those are the points that my classmates all have the most trouble with. So we end up going over and over things that I already know, instead of doing the things that I need to do, like work on isolations and technique. It's not that I'm a more advanced dancer than the others in class...I just need different things and I'm not getting them. Trying to find another class to supplement what i've got, but everything is either on days that i work or waaaaay down in Miami. Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment