6.03.2003

Just realized I forgot to answer the Friday Five last week. And, the questions are actually quite a bit harder this time. But, I'll take a stab at it...

  1. I most want to be remembered for: making the right choices even if they're not conventional or popular. Fulfilling my potential in at least one arena. Being a person of integrity and honor.
  2. Quotation that sums up my outlook on life: what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
  3. Achievement most proud of in the past year: managing to face up to a difficult personal mistake.
  4. Achievement most proud of in the past 10 years: graduating with my MLIS and getting published, surviving the various situations being in South Florida has thrown at me.
  5. Advice: Be brave enough to be true to yourself no matter what other people may think.

No comments:

Post a Comment