6.03.2004

stepping closer to financial freedom

Well, I did something exciting today. No, I didn't get an engagement ring or set a wedding date...I paid off my car! Doing it early like this will put a bit of a dent in my short term funds, but free me up to put my monthly payment amounts into savings for the events of the next year or so. The cheque, as they say, is in the mail.

Michael and I decided to set up a separate site for information and conversation about our wedding plans. Hopefully this will prevent our regular blogs from becoming boring for those of you who don't want to read all about the details of our planning process! It's called The Big Event, and I've got a link to it on my blog sidebar. If we can find a place to store photos and images, we will include some of those, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment