7.10.2003

Yet more articles on CIPA and internet filters. Pierre Tristam of the news-journal online feels they insult his intelligence. Mary Gooding found that her anti-filter articles were themselves blocked by the software. Aren't we glad we have the goverment to protect us from these things?

Meanwhile, msn's career section has an article on what to wear for an interview that I find mostly ludicrous. I'm going to lose out on a job because I dared wear an outfit I bought last year, or, heaven forfend, and ankle bracelet?? Brown is a "suspect colour" for business purposes??? Whatever....

I'm glad to report that, after a totally demoralizing dance class last week, this week's class was much better. We were still having to improvise, with veils and zills simultaneously, all the while giving our instructor "structured" dancing, but the music was easier to dance to and I didn't look like quite such an idiot. I have to admit that after last week's class I was so embarrassed that I was actually reluctant to go back yesterday. However, now I'm glad I did. Our instructor is still bugging all of us to sign up to dance solos at their monthly dance performance parties; I'm not there yet but maybe in a month or two...

No comments:

Post a Comment