6.04.2003

I'm a little sleepy this morning, after attending the Forum DVD release party last night. We got together in a warehouse/playroom in Ft. Lauderdale, which gave us the opportunity to watch the everything on a huge wide-screen projector. The editors did a great job with the opening and closing credits, and the recording of the show itself turned out really well. It's strange--there was so much stuff going on onstage that I'd never seen before that at times it was like watching an entirely new show! That's what happens when you spend so much time in Senex' house waiting for "martial law," I suppose... Anyway, we all had a good time and I have a copy for posterity now.

Not much else happening here lately except for more rain. I heard a report on NPR last night that suggested there was a very good chance of a hurricane hitting land this season, either in Florida or the Gulf. Needless to say this does not make me happy, though I am glad that I don't live closer to the beach!

It looks like the second wave of SARS in Toronto may be on the wane, finally, at least according to canada.com and the Toronto Sun. Not that that's stopped my employers from banning official travel there anyway. But, I'm going to attend CLA regardless. I want a Canadian job too much to consider not going if at all possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment