9.23.2004

Mendhi!

My friend Diana came over and did some mendhi on my left hand last night. Here's some pictures she took after she applied the henna paste:

lovely, no? we wrapped my hand so I could wear it overnight. I scraped it off this morning, after it had been on about 12 hours. It's in the process of turning a nice deep brown :)

The weather finally turned nice enough that I could turn off my A/C last night and open the window. So I got to sleep in fresh air last night.

Other than that not much going on. I am battling some of the same old same old at work...mundane petty power struggles that really get me down. The worst of the latest seems to be over but I'm not convinced more crap won't start floating around at any minute. Fortunately both Michael and I have the entire weekend off, so hopefully we can relax, let go of work worries, and have a little fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment