7.29.2004

Written ripostes and some small respite

Well, I played hooky from my dance class last night, because I was feeling kind of burned out and a little sick and just needed a chance to recharge at home alone. And for once, I managed to actually get some time to myself that was not just "crashing and burning." So after a little housework, some reading, some journalling, some at-home spa treatments, and some Chinese takeout for dinner, I feel much better and more prepared to face the world. I didn't even get angry when a big truck with a trailer cut me off with an ill-timed left turn on the way to work!

If you're interested in all the sordid details of my saga with DHL, here's a copy of the complaint letter that I mailed last night. As a footnote to this story, online tracking at FedEx.com shows that my package is moving right along with no problems whatsoever, having left Calgary this morning.

So there.

No comments:

Post a Comment