8.15.2003

Tired today. Sooooo tired. Someday I will learn that it's really not a good idea to stay up until 2am reading when I have to go to work the next day. But that day is not today.

My interview with the University of Saskatchewan is set for September 12. A full day of meeting library staff and administration, going for lunch, fielding questions, making a presentation on trends in library distance services, and so forth. I'm a little nervous on the presentation, so I guess I'd better start digging into Library Literature. Thank goodness we still have access through NSU...otherwise researching would be a little more difficult.

Put out a couple of other applications to Ontario this week, too. Cross those fingers for me, okay?

Did you know that there's a Harry Potter Automatic News Aggregator?

No comments:

Post a Comment